800g of GREEN COFFEE - Single origin Ethiopian - Grade 1 Sidamo Coffee - South Ethiopia Woreda
About the coffee
With its unique characteristics and flavours, Ethiopia produces some of the world's most exceptional Arabica coffee.
Hailing from the legendary Sidama region, where the high altitude is the perfect condition for growing coffee, it's renowned for its rich, sweet, full-bodied and more robust flavour.
Sidamo Grade 1 coffee has a unique quality and can be enjoyed either as a single varietal or blended with other origin coffee to suit your palate.
- Varietal: Arabica Heirloom
- Altitude: 1,500 to 2,200 meters above sea level
- Preparation: Washed
- Harvest: October to December
- Region: Sidamo, South Ethiopia Woreda (administrative area in Sidamo): Arroressa, Bona Zuria
- Washing/Milling Station: Bekele Roma Bunna Akirab Drijit, Tigist Kebede, Tamrat Tafese
Sidamo Grade 1 is sourced through the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange (ECX), a trading system which is designed to protect the rights of sellers, buyers and growers alike.